Have an issue with using our website? Browse our frequently asked questions or use the contact options below.
- How do I change the site language?
You can change the site language and currency using the option in the menu. On the desktop site click the flag or language in the top right. On mobile, the same option is available from within the main menu on the left-hand side.
The site is available in 3 currencies: USD, EUR and GBP. If you are paying in an alternative currency, your bank may charge you for the conversion. We always advise to check with your bank before making international payments.
- How do I sign up/link my McLaren Plus membership?
Use the link at the bottom of this page to create a store account. Please ensure you tick the appropriate "I am a McLaren Plus Member" or "I'd like to Join McLaren Plus" check boxes before you create your account
- I'm not receiving any emails from you
When placing an order, unless you opt-in to receiving our marketing emails, the only emails you will receive are ones relating to orders you place. If you did consent there are a number of reasons why you may not be receiving our emails:
- Check your junk/spam folders in case our emails are in there
- If you created your account, you can update your marketing preferences from within “my account”
- Check your email address, it’s easy to make a typo!
If you are still having issues, please contact us using one of the options below and we can do our best to help.
- I’m having problems with the site
If you are having issues with the site, you may need to clear your browser cookies and/or cache. On most internet browsers you can delete your cookies using 'Tools' or 'History'.
Once you've cleared your cookies, close your browser, reopen it and visit our site again. You should be able to use it without any more problems.
If you are still struggling, please use one of the contact options below and provide us with as much information as possible on:
- The issue you're having
- What you've done to try and resolve it
- What browser you're using
- Any supporting screenshots
- My discount code isn’t working
Please check the individual terms and conditions for your specific discount code. Generally, discount codes are only valid on full-priced products, and can only be used once.
If you are still having issues with your discount code, please contact us using one of the options below with which products you are trying to purchase and the code you are using.