LEGO Technic McLaren Senna GTR
Looking for the ultimate gift for a child or teen who loves supercar toys? This LEGO® Technic™ McLaren Senna GTR™ (42123) is a great choice – and adult McLaren fans will love it too!
Pay in 30 days. No fees.
- Product Details
The McLaren Senna GTR is a car unlike any other. And this incredibly detailed LEGO Technic toy version is equally impressive. Check out the V8 engine with moving pistons, iconic dihedral doors that open, plus authentic graphics and colours, just like on the real car. Steer using the wheel, then put the model on display where it’s sure to draw many admiring glances.
LEGO Technic sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- A stunning build for supercar fans, the LEGO® Technic™ McLaren Senna GTR™ 42123 model building kit is packed with realistic details inspired by the iconic original.
- Check out this supercar toy model’s authentic features, like the detailed V8 engine with moving pistons and dihedral doors that open ‘up and out' in the unmistakable style of the real McLaren.
- Enjoy steering the McLaren toy car using the wheel on top.
- Looking for the best gift ideas for a motorsport fan or supercar lover?This set makes a great choice for kids aged 10 and up who’d love to build and display their own McLaren race car.
- This awesome track-focused supercar toy model looks great on display and is sure to capture the imagination of any kid or adult with a passion for supercars, motorsport and McLaren.
- Model measures over 3 in. (9 cm) high, 12 in. (32 cm) long and 4 in. (12 cm) wide.
- This collectible McLaren toy car features eye-catching graphics and colours, just like on the real supercar.
- The LEGO® Technic™ universe offers advanced building toys for LEGO fans who are ready for their next building challenge.
- LEGO® Technic™ components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® Technic™ components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
- Shipping & Payment
Due to exceptionally high demand please allow 7 - 10 working days for deliveryDuring this time we are offering free delivery*. Please wait until after this time to contact Customer Services for any order queries.
When your order is shipped, we will send you a confirmation email. We use DHL Express service (2-5 working days) for all international shipments and Royal Mail for UK shipments, a signature will be required upon delivery of your order. We offer free delivery on all orders over £90.
All orders placed with Express Delivery will only be dispatched if placed on Monday-Friday before 8pm + Saturday-Sunday before 5pm.
The post codes that are the exception for the latest collection are:
AB, BT, DD9,10,11, DG5-9, FK17-21, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-30, KW, KY10, 14-16, PA20-38, 41-49, 60-78, 80, PH5-9, 11-13, 15-26, 30-50, PO30-41, TD5, TD15, TR21-25, ZE
Please be aware that our service is not a named delivery service and anyone at the designated delivery address may sign for your delivery. We will not be liable for a lost or missing order that has been signed for in a building, for example an office address that has been provided for delivery.
Please ensure that when placing an order that the country of shipping destination is selected correctly. This is to ensure no extra charges are applied at customs.
Generally, we can ship anywhere worldwide. Any delivery charges and TAX will be included at checkout.
To contact us regarding all shipping you can email us at [email protected]